Legal notice and information
This warning and legal information (hereinafter, the 'Legal Notice') regulates the service provided through this Portal (henceforth 'the Website').
You can contact us at the stated address, or by calling +33 (0)1 48 80 92 08, sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, or through this form.
Via the Website, EBUSINESS EXPERT or a third party facilitates the access and the use of diverse services and contents made available to their users.
Conditions of Use and Acceptance
The access and use of this Website attribute the condition of the user, and implies, on their part, full acceptance of the actual conditions of use and, by the same token, said persons undertake to use the Website and the services in line with the law, this Legal Notice, the particular conditions of certain services and other notices, rules and instructions that have been made known to them as well as good manners and public order.
The Website pages may be freely visited by users, except those that are found in closed areas or that require user registration which implies the fulfillment of the corresponding user registration, which will be carried out as expressly indicated in the service or in the Special Conditions that regulate it.
All the information provided by the user via the service should be correct. In this way, the user guarantees the authenticity of all the data that is communicated as a result of the use of certain services. Likewise, it is the responsibility of the user to keep all the information provided to EBUSINESS EXPERT permanently updated without EBUSINESS EXPERT being responsible for any damage caused to third parties by the information divulged.
The user will abstain from using any of the services for illicit effects or purposes forbidden in this Legal Notice, injurious of the rights and interests of third parties that may damage, render useless, overload, deteriorate, or impede the normal use of the services, the computing equipment or documents, files and all types of contents stored in any computer (hacking) of EBUSINESS EXPERT other users or of any Internet user (hardware and software).
In particular, and as mere orientation, not exhaustive, the user promises not to transmit, divulge or place at the disposal of a third party, information, data, contents, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and/or picture files, photographs, recordings, software and, in general, any kind of material that:
- In any way contradicts, undermines, or goes against the fundamental rights and public freedom recognized constitutionally, in the International Treaties, and in the rest of the legal system.
- Induces, incites, or provokes criminal, degrading, slanderous, violent acts or, in general offenses against the law, morals, and generally accepted customs or against public order.
- Induces incites or provokes discriminatory acts, attitudes, or thoughts due to sex, race, religion, beliefs, age, or condition.
- Incorporates, puts at the disposal of, or allows access to products, elements, messages, and/or criminal, violent, offensive, damaging, degrading services or, in general, services that are against the law, morals, or generally accepted good manners or against public order.
- Induces or possibly induces an unacceptable state of anxiety or terror.
- Induces or incites involvement in dangerous, risky, health-damaging, or mentally destabilizing practices.
- Is false, ambiguous, inexact, exaggerated, or untimely, in a way that could induce or possibly induce a mistake about an object or the intentions or resolve of the informant.
- Is protected by any of the laws of intellectual or industrial property belonging to third parties, without the user having previously obtained the authorization necessary from the titleholders to do so.
- Violates third-party trade secrets.
- Goes against the code of honor, personal or familial privacy, or personal image.
- In any way impinges upon the merit of EBUSINESS EXPERT or third parties.
- Infringes the rules of communication secrets.
- Makes up illicit, deceptive, or untrue advertising and, in general, that constitutes false competition.
- Incorporates viruses or other physical or electronic elements that may damage or impede the normal working of the network, the system, or computing equipment (hardware and software) of EBUSINESS EXPERT or third parties, or that may damage electronic documents and stored files in said computing equipment.
- Provokes difficulties in the normal working of the Service due to its characteristics (such as format, extension, etc.).
- Contains HTML labels different from those expressly authorized by Ebusiness Expert.
The user promises to use the contents at their disposal on the Website correctly, understanding this, and without the enumeration being limiting, the texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, links, and the rest of the audio or audiovisual content as well as its graphic design and source codes, in compliance with the law, this legal notice, the particular conditions of certain services and other warnings, regulations, use and instructions made known, as well as morals, good manners and public order, and in particular, promises to abstain from:
- Reproducing, copying, distributing, putting at the disposal of others or in any other way communicating it publicly, transforming or modifying the contents, unless the titleholder's authorization has been obtained or it is legally permitted.
- Deleting, manipulating, or altering in any other way the copyright and other identifying data of the right of reservation of EBUSINESS EXPERT or their titleholders, digital fingerprints, or any other technical means used for recognition.
- Obtaining, and even trying to obtain, the contents by using means or procedures other than those, depending on the case, that have been placed at their disposition or that have been indicated in the web pages where the contents are to be found or, in general, those that are usually used on the Internet.
Users and anybody wishing to establish a hyperlink between their webpage or portal and the Website must fulfill the following conditions:
- They must not create a frame on the web pages from the Website.
- They shall not carry out demonstrations or false, inexact, or incorrect instructions about the web pages from the Website and the services provided.
- It will not be implied in any way that EBUSINESS EXPERT has authorized the hyperlink, or has assumed in any way the services offered in the webpage from where the hyperlink has been established.
- Except for the signs that form part of the hyperlink, the page which contains the hyperlink will not contain any distinctive sign, such as those recognized by the current legislation of which EBUSINESS EXPERT is the titleholder except if they have been expressly authorized by them.
- The webpage in which the hyperlink has been established will not contain anything that opposes third-party rights, nor will it contain illicit or morally suspect information or contents.
Ebusiness Expert may use ¨cookies¨. Cookies are text files that computers send to your hard drive to give your computer quicker access to the selected web page. The aim of the cookies from Ebusiness Expert is to personalize the services we provide, offering information that may be of interest to you. The cookies do not extract information from your computer, nor do they determine where you are. If despite this you do not want to install a cookie on your hard drive, we ask you to configure your browser so as not to receive them. However, we advise you that, in any case, the quality of how the website functions may be diminished.
Intellectual and industrial property
All this website: text, images, trademarks, logos, audio and video files, buttons, software files, color combinations, as well as structure, selection, ordering, and presentation of the contents belong to EBUSINESS EXPERT or third parties, and are protected by French and International laws on Industrial and Intellectual Property. Likewise, and without working to the detriment of the above-mentioned, the Website content is considered in the same way as a computer program and all the current French and European legislation in the material is applicable.
Accessing the Website does not mean the user has the exploitation rights to said uses above those strictly necessary for the correct use of the Website.
EBUSINESS EXPERT does not accept any responsibility for damages of any kind that may be caused by:
- Presence of a virus, or any other element that could produce alterations in the computing system, electronic documents, or user files.
- The transmission, diffusion, storage, availability, reception, obtaining, or access to the contents and information are provided by a third party, who it is hereby stated shall be solely responsible for their content, and made available to the recipients of their services on the website.
- Lack of availability or stopping of the working of the Website and services, disappointment that could be attributed to the Website and services, the fallibility of the Website and services, and in particular, but not solely, to the faults in the access to the different websites or those that offer their services.
- The correct working of the technical mechanisms of the link (such as banners and buttons), directories, and search tools that enable users to access webs belonging to and/or managed by third parties. The sole purpose of the installation of these technical mechanisms is to enable users to seek and access information, contents, and services available on the internet.
- The quality, legality, reliability, and use of the information, contents, and services that exist in the linked sites.
- The use of the services and contents by the users may be due to a lack of veracity, validity, thoroughness, and/or authenticity of the information that the users supply to other users.
The uses and regulations that EBUSINESS EXPERT. follows in compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of 27 April 2016, on the protection of natural persons concerning the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data, whereby Directive 95/46 / EC is repealed, and with any other current ruling on the matter, are those outlined in the relevant section of this web page.
Service duration and suspension
By electronic mail to the following email address:
This e-mail address only answers queries related to the contents of this policy. Technical consultations or service-related incidents will not be attended to.
By postal notification to the Head of Security:
7 rue Aristide Briand
EBUSINESS EXPERT reserves the right to suspend the services when they see fit, and in particular to those users that infringe this legal notice.
Applicable legislation and jurisdiction
The present legal notice and all the relationships that are established between EBUSINESS EXPERT. and the user shall be governed by the provisions of French legislation. EBUSINESS EXPERT. and the user agree to submit exclusively to the jurisdiction of the Courts of Paris (France) for the resolution of any dispute arising between them.